LK10010700: Kithulgala Adventure (01 Night)
Kithulgala Adventures is a short, single night, 2-day tour that’s ideal for the adrenaline junkie. Set in Kithulgala, this excursion will give you the opportunity to take your thrill for adventure to new heights with a challenging white water rafting session and a cycling tour and hike into the Belilena caves before your departure back to Colombo.
1 Night in Kithulgala
During your time in Kithulgala, you can engage in the following activities.
White Water Rafting Session
Enjoy the thrill of adventure as your whitewater raft down the rapids of a 5km stretch of the Kelani River. Bounce through the turbulent white-waters with the confidence and protection offered by proper safety measures. Let your adrenaline rise as you are whirled through the foamy rapids in an experience you will never forget.
Go on the ultimate adventure in the gushing waters and deep green forests of Kithulgala. Canyon through the waterfall of Kitulgala, sliding down its thrilling slopes. Abseil down the waterfall while enjoying panoramic views. Hike through the rain-forest and learn more about the wildlife. Make your holiday more exciting.
See “Hotels” for details on Accommodation
After breakfast at the hotel go on a cycling tour in Kitulgala.
Cycling Tour in Kitulgala
This tour gives you the chance to go on a cycling tour through the pretty rubber estates of Kithulgala and to see the Belilena Caves. Cycle through overgrown rubber plantations. Hike through the dense jungles around Kitulgala. Explore secretive caves where mankind began. See the archaeological excavation which is famed for the discovery of the ‘Balangoda Man’ skeleton. Make some wonderful memories with your photographs.
On completion start your journey back to your hotel in Colombo.
- 1 night’ Accommodation in hotels as per the above itinerary or hotels of similar standards
- Meals on Bed and Breakfast basis commencing with breakfast on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 2
- Private Transport with airport transfers in an Air-Conditioned Car throughout the tour. (2010 and Above Manufactured)
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking
- Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Cost of Beverages
- Meals where not specified
- Entrance fees and other services not mentioned above
- 1 x 1 Litre Water Bottle Per Person Per Day
- 1 Local SIM Card Per Room