This portion of the tour takes you to two of the most important temples of the capital city, Colombo. Enjoy walking through the legendary Temple of Kelaniya, where Buddha himself is believed to have stepped foot. View its large, beautifully sculpted Reclining Buddha Statue. Visit the calm and quiet Gangarama Temple located right within the busy center of Colombo. Pray at the main shrine with its unique fusion of traditional and modern architecture. Walk over the lake to the other portion of the temple, which is surrounded by the musical lapping of water.
During your time in Colombo, you can engage in the following activities.
Colombo City Tour
Experience the colorful lights and bright life of Colombo, the capital City of Sri Lanka. Visit historic monuments such as the Old Lighthouse, the Old Parliament, Galle Face Hotel, Galle Face Green, Gangarama Temple, the National Museum and more. Enjoy the malls of Independence Square or the Race Course. Visit boutique shops and designer stores
See “Hotels” for details on Accommodation
After the breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to airport after spending a memorable time in this island.
- 03 nights’ Accommodation in hotels as per the above itinerary or hotels of similar standards
- Meals on Bed and Breakfast basis commencing with breakfast on Day 2 and ending with breakfast on Day 04
- Private Transport with airport transfers in an Air-Conditioned Car throughout the tour. (2010 and Above Manufactured)
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking
- Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Cost of Beverages
- Meals where not specified
- Entrance fees and other services not mentioned above
- 1 x 1 Litre Water Bottle Per Person Per Day
- 1 Local SIM Card Per Room