Experience a cleansing of your body and soul as you take rest in the southern coast of Sri Lanka, serenaded by spectacular views of the ocean, soothed by the sprightly sea breeze and ambience. Experience the thrill and vibrance of the sea based life as you relax in the Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort, an ayurvedic retreat designed by a prominent pioneer of Sri Lanka’s Ayurveda Medicine. Let the specialists do the work as you undergo a healing of your body and mind.
14 Nights in Wadduwa
Arrive at Colombo International Airport. Here, you will be met by a designated chauffeur guide from Lakpura. After the formalities at the airport, you will be escorted to your air-conditioned vehicle and proceed to Wadduwa and check in to your Ayurveda Resort.
During your time in Wadduwa, you can engage in the following activities.
Ayurveda Getaway and Treatments
Backed by a 200-year-old heritage in Ayurveda practice, the Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort and Spa offers a wide range of authentic treatment packages for most illnesses or health conditions. Spread over seven acres of tropical & indigenous trees, herbal medicinal plants, vines and bushes, as well as overlooking the Indian Ocean, our Ayurveda resort in Sri Lanka offers a holistic experience; this is provided under the expert care of resident physicians, visiting consultants and hospital trained therapists. The resort’s Ayurveda centre is the only one in the country affiliated with an Ayurveda hospital with access to a range of medicines produced to ISO standards by the Group in its factories.
See “Hotels” for details on Accommodation
After the breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to airport after spending a memorable time in this island.
- Accommodation at the Siddhalepa Ayurveda Resort.
- Meal plan on Full Board basis starting with dinner on day 1 and ending with breakfast on day 15.
- Arrival and the Departure Transfers in a Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All prevailing taxes and service charges (Except for Credit Card Charges)
Includes Ayurveda package
- Traditional Ayurveda – 2 1/2 Hours Treatment Per Day
- 2 hours (morning and evening) yoga sessions per day
- Ayurvedic food, including vegetables and fish
- Ayurvedic fruit juices with breakfast
- One Ayurvedic lecture per week
- Ayurvedic Tea Day
- Ayurvedic cooking per week
- Elixia (tea) tasting. (Upon request)
- One meditation session per week (Sunday)
- Traditional sweets in afternoon tea
- Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Cost of Beverages
- Meals where not specified
- Entrance fees where not specified
- Daily 1ltr bottle of OLU water Per Person
- 1 Un-loaded SIM card